Happy Belated Easter

Dear Mr. Costner,
Happy Belated Easter. We trust you had a lovely meal with your family to celebrate. We here at "If I Blog It They Will Come" have come to the realization that maybe you had given up fan interaction (and sweets) for Lent . Now that Lent is over and Easter Bunny has risen perhaps you might be ready to begin a dialogue with fans such as the folks here at "If I Blog It They Will Come" once again. There's never been a better time with Mr. Brooks coming out to send a photo of yourself looking at our blog to djayek@yahoo.com and drum up some positive press. If you're ready to take on the throngs of Costnerphiles we ask that you think of us and our request 1st, or 2nd, or at some point. Thanks for your time and consideration.
Bless You,
The Folks at "If I Blog It They Will Come"





No comments:
Post a Comment