Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Autographed Print Contest


Dear Mr. Costner,

While perusing the interweb this morning we felt a little bit slighted by the folks at MGM when we came across this contest at CanMag.com. Apparently the promotional people for Mr. Brooks found that site more a more worthy URL to host an Autographed Mr. Brooks poster contest than the Official Unofficial Home of Mr. Brooks.

No matter. We here at "If I Blog It They Will Come" have decided to press on and hold a little contest of our own in order to drum up more interest for our blog (you know, besides the Myspace page and the Field of Dreams Road Trip). For our 2nd Contest, (the first was the Convince-A-Costner Contest which is still open by the way) we want our readers to email us describing their love for Kevin Costner. The reader with the best email will win a a color print of the "If I Blog It They Will Come" page signed by the guys who run "If I Blog It They Will Come". As a bonus we'll print the winning email on our blog.

I can feel the Internet teeming with excitement over this one. Bandwidth space everywhere is reaching its full capacity. Be sure to send your emails in soon to djayek@yahoo.com. Email early and often as the deadline for this contest is Sunday night.

As for you, Mr. Costner, the invitation is always open for you to send a photo of yourself looking at our blog to the address above. In the meantime, we'll be here dealing with the flood of responses we'll no doubt receive from this latest contest. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
The Folks at "If I Blog It They Will Come"

Special Thanks to A. Morton

No comments:

Count Up Timer 2.0 (Updated Version)