Friday, February 9, 2007

Pleasing Imagery

Dear Mr. Costner,

After yesterday's good news, we decided that instead of finding some way to cajole you into getting a photo taken of yourself while looking at our blog by cleverly referencing one of your films, we here at "If I Blog It They Will Come" chose instead to provide you with aesthetically pleasing, non- threatening imagery in the hopes that it would fill you with pleasant thoughts over the weekend. Sure, we hope one of those pleasant thoughts is along the lines of, "Gee, I really should get a picture taken of myself looking at If I Blog It, They Will Come and send it to djayek@yahoo.com". However, since mind control is out of our realm, we'll leave what constitutes your own pleasant thoughts up to you. We're still waiting patiently for a photo of you looking at our blog, Mr. Costner, but right now there are nicer things to think of.
Namely:


PUPPIES!!!!



No comments:

Count Up Timer 2.0 (Updated Version)