Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Myspacin' With Kevin Costner

Dear Mr. Costner,

When we here at "If I Blog It They Will Come" found out yesterday that your band Modern West had it's very own myspace page we were compelled to become your Myspacester. So with little trepidation we logged into our myspace account and requested you as a friend.

At first we were skeptical. We didn't think Modern West would want us as a friend given your so far, frigid response to our repeated friendly advances. However, when we checked our Friend list several hours later we saw the picture below:


It's official. You like us....you really like us. Or at least you Myspace artificially like us solely for the reason that we asked you to like us because we like you. In any case, we feel the situation coming to a head. It's now or never Mr. Costner. Official contact has been made by our two camps. Now that we're myspace friends we can totally leave funny comments on each others comment box and have nonsensical conversations containing private jokes that nobody understands but us. You can even read our Myspace blog that talks about how the entire purpose of this blog is to get you to send a photo of yourself visiting our blog to djayek@yahoo.com. You can leave a comment on there too. Myspace can be like totally addictive sometimes.

However, if you're not much interacting through Myspace (we know Facebook is totally hot now) you can save some time by just emailing us a photo of yourself looking at this blog to djayek@yahoo.com. Nonetheless, Mr. Costner, it's a pleasure to be able to call you and your band our Myspacester even if the pleasure's all on this side of the table. Thanks for your time and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
Your Myspacesters at "If I Blog It They Will Come"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't Kevin Costner star in a porno when he was younger?? Seriously he was supposed to have ...

Anonymous said...

I think you'll finally be getting that picture pretty soon, according to the comment KC left on your Myspace...
"I know you have asked for a picture . Not sure how to do that yet.It took my friend to help me figure how to do this much. Is it really me? I know that must be the question what do I say except thanks.Just when I think the world and people out there to be really hard I read the great shit you guys are writing.... I'll do the best I can and I won't bullshit you. The work and carefull thoughts that have gone into all of this deserves it. With respect Kevin"

Count Up Timer 2.0 (Updated Version)