Thursday, May 17, 2007

Mr. Brooks Music Video

Dear Mr.Costner,

In our ongoing effort to get you to send a photo of yourself looking at our blog to djayek@yahoo.com we seem to have neglected our duties as the Official Unofficial Home for your upcoming film, Mr. Brooks, at least for this week anyway. We here it at "If I Blog It They Will Come" thought we'd remedy the situation by further assisting with promotion of Mr. Brooks which hits theaters on June 1st (We can hardly wait!). Today as the Official Unofficial Home of Mr. Brooks we are posting this Mr. Brooks Music Video for your fans to enjoy. We got it off of youtube but that doesn't mean we didn't nurture it with tender loving care.
In any case, we hope your fans enjoy this post and we hope every day you are getting closer and closer to actually considering sending us a photo of yourself looking at our blog. We'll be checking our inbox at djayek@yahoo.com for when you finally decide to comply. Thank for your time and consideration. We hope to hear from you soon. Without further ado, the Mr. Brooks Music Video featuring the song "Vicious Tradition" by The Veils.

Sincerely,
The Folks at "If I Blog It They Will Come"


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need you to tell me how I can find out about some background sceens in MR. Brooks. I tought I noticed a building when Dane Cooks was first making a deal. Out the window of the confrence room. Email me at rwhamlin@students.davenort.edu

Anonymous said...

Do you know the name of the song, at the end of the movie, when Costner's character dreams that his daughter stabs him in the throat with a pair of scissors when he kisses her goodnight? If you do, email me at abbigaillx@yahoo.com.

I also sent you an email.

Count Up Timer 2.0 (Updated Version)