No April Fool

Dear Mr. Robin Williams,
We here at If I Blog It They Will Come hope you enjoyed our little April Fool's gag. Anne Hathaway didn't really send a photo of herself looking at our blog, though we certainly wouldn't mind if she did. We did get a few emails from some confused readers who apparently didn't realize that it was April 1st. Unfortunately, one of those readers wasn't you, the one reader we were trying to reach. In any case, we credit you for not being fooled by our gag effort. You, Mr. Williams, are sharp as a tack. That's what we like about you. We realize it's going to take more than one phony post to get you to say, "Hey, I really like that site and I should send my photo in because they're trying so hard". Rest assured we've got a few tricks up our sleeve that don't involve chicanery and high jinx, as there's only one day a year we resort to that and since it's already past we'll just get back to admiring your wonderful body of work in the hopes that you will one day honor our relatively modest body of work with a photo of yourself looking at our blog sent to djayek@yahoo.com. Thanks for your time and consideration and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Sincerely,
The Relatively Modest Folks at If I Blog It They Will Come





No comments:
Post a Comment