Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Heath Ledger 1979-2008


Dear Loyal "If I Blog It" readers,

Heath Ledger was never the target of an "If I Blog It" mission, nor had we ever mentioned him in a post up until today. That's not to say he wouldn't have been a worthy subject. Heath was a tremendous actor with all of talent in the world and his best performances ahead of him, which indeed is saying a lot considering the aplomb with which he tackled all of his previous roles. And so it is with a heavy heart that we here at "If I Blog It They Will Come" mourn the passing of a wonderful talent who will indeed be sorely missed. Please forgive us for the lack of light-hearted humor for it is indeed a dark day.

Sincerely,
The Deeply Saddened Souls at "if I Blog It They Will Come"

No comments:

Count Up Timer 2.0 (Updated Version)