Happy 53rd Birthday!
Dear "If I Blog It They Will Come" Readers,
While it is true that we here at "If I Blog It They Will Come" are currently in the business of attempting to get Robin Williams to visit our blog and send a photo of himself doing so to djayek@yahoo.com, we will never ever cease being loyal to those responsible for our success.
That being said, it is with great joy that we celebrate the birthday of our favorite actor/director, and the number one friend to "If I Blog It They Will Come", Mr. Kevin Costner. Happy 5-3 KC! May this year be just as fruitful, if not more so, than the last.
Sincerely,
The Loyal Folks at "If I Blog It They Will Come"
P.S. Mr C. You Don't look a day over 29!





2 comments:
These are all nice picture how standing performce and this is my frist comment Thank all wis he all the best .
Happy 53rd bd to me today.
KK
Post a Comment